People who move around the country, especially those with four-legged friend, should increase alertness.
On the 15th March found our mappers around the village Baloň, in the district of Dunajská Streda, bait filled with probably carbofuran, near which were three poisoned Buzzards. Carbofuran kills its victims immediately; it is a highly toxic poison, so they perished right near the bait. We called the police; put a criminal complaint and it is being investigated. These baits are very dangerous for other animals, such as dogs, specifically in this area ran their training. Such cases are not rare, unfortunately. The reason is hatred of a particular group of animals that are wrongly considered as harmful and they are blamed for the bad state of game animals. Thus persecuted are not only Common Buzzard, but also other predators whose diet is mostly mice. Everyone can help in detecting and solutions to this barbaric, primitive practice became a thing of the past.